Online Banking & Bill Pay Services
Online Banking from Granville National Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances - View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History - View checking and savings account history
- Check Image - View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds - Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging - Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History - Download account history
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment - some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation - your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History - view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your Granville National Bank online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, please call us at Granville branch 815-339-2222, Sheridan branch 815-496-2308 or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Top